- All students must get out of bed immediately after the Wake Up call at 05:45.
- Students must be quiet and sensible in using the lavatories and washrooms.
- Students must report to morning PT in the correct school sports kit.
- Beds and lockers must be made and tidied before leaving for classes on weekdays and before breakfast on Sundays and holidays.
- Clothes and personal possessions must be tidied into lockers before leaving for classes on weekdays and before breakfast on Sundays and holidays.
- Boarding house rooms are out of bounds between 08.00 A.M and 3.00 P.M
- All students must be in their boarding house rooms within ten minutes of the stated bed times.
- No talking is allowed after lights out.
- No student other than the School Captain or the Prefect on Duty (in the performance of their duty) may enter any boarding house room other than his or her own.
- Quiet games such as carom board may be played in Common Rooms only during recreation times and on Sundays.
- No sport may be played in the boarding house complex.
- Food and drink may only be consumed in the Dining Hall and tuck must be eaten at the Tuck Shop.
- Students should not bring food to school from home or town.
- Food should not be removed from Dining Hall.
- No student should have money in their possession.
- PICNICS & EXCURSIONS: There are arrangements for weekend movies and outings for the boarders.
Parents can call up their ward at 94650-00360 on specific days at specific timings. The days and timings are as under:
SUNDAY 10: 00 A.M to 2:00 P.M & 3:00 P.M to 6:00 P.M
The mobile phone will remain switched off on all other days. In case of any urgency a call can be made to the following contact numbers: 99141-00360, 98039-60080
LEAVE OUT AND OPEN WEEK ENDS
Boarders are allowed to visit their parents/ guardians on 2nd weekend of every month. On an open weekend a student is permitted to leave the hostel on Friday after the school working hours and should come back by Sunday evening before 6:00 P.M. This leave out will only be permitted if the student is doing well in academics. An Open weekend for a student can be suspended keeping in view the examination schedule and other important events of the school. The open weekends can also be deprived for boarders on breach of any code of conduct.
In case of urgency or emergency the leave can be permitted with a prior permission of Principal. Parents should avoid asking for leave on petty family functions. The parents must also try to organize their functions during the holiday’s schedule of the school so that the progress of the child is not affected in an adverse way