Each year a Schedule of Fees is published in the month of December reflecting the details of the fee structure for the ensuing academic session but does not include expenditure on books, uniforms, personal items, medicines, camps and excursions.
All school fees are payable on a quarterly basis in advance.
The quarters are defined as under:
- April – June (fee to be paid before 20th April)
- July – September (fee to be paid before 20th July)
- October – December (fee to be paid before 20th October)
- January – March (fee to be paid before 20th January)
Payments can be made in the school office by Bank Draft or through RTGS/ NEFT in favour of Green Valley Charitable Society as per Bank Details given below:-
HDFC BANK Branch: Badhni Kalan (MOGA)
A/c No. 50200001836848 IFSC HDFC0002793
- Please scan and send the proof of the deposit to the school immediately. Scan and E-mail to email@example.com.
Proof of Receipt should clearly mention the following:
- Name of the child
- Admission No of the child
- Class of Child
- Mobile No of Parents
- Date of Deposit and
- Books, Uniforms, personal sports gear and clothing will be provided by the parents.
- Fee once deposited is not refundable.Under no circumstances will the fees paid to the School be refunded.
- Fees do not include UNIFORM, TRANSPORT, BOOKS & STATIONERY. These will be payable directly to the vendor.
- If fee is paid after the prescribed dates, a fine of Rs. 10/- per day will be charged.